Conversion from Oil to Gas in New Jersey
Investing in conversion from oil to gas heating can save you money in the long term and make your home more comfortable and energy efficient. An oil furnace to gas conversion can even add value to your home should you choose to sell in the future. At The Mighty Ducts Heating & Cooling, we provide efficient, reliable, and quality oil-to-gas conversion in Hunterdon County, NJ, and the surrounding areas. We use a simple, straightforward process to make the conversion from oil to gas as stress-free and seamless as possible. Call us today to request an estimate for the cost of conversion from oil to gas or to schedule a consultation in your home.
Advantages of an Oil Furnace to Gas Conversion
Converting your heating system from oil to natural gas has many benefits. Our experienced technicians will visit your home, assess your space, discuss your needs and goals, answer any questions, review your concerns, and determine if your home is a good candidate for an oil furnace to gas conversion. We can also walk you through the advantages of converting from oil to gas:
- Natural gas is a renewable energy source that is cleaner and more efficient than oil.
- Natural gas prices are more stable and undergo fluctuations less often.
- Converting to natural gas will free up some extra space in your home.
- Natural gas is more cost-effective, and the investment in your conversion will pay for itself in cost savings.
- A conversion can increase the resale value of your home.
- The natural gas delivery process is much easier and more convenient.
- Natural gas heaters and furnaces require less maintenance and upkeep than oil furnaces.
- You can take advantage of qualifying tax rebates and incentives for converting from oil to natural gas.
- You won’t need to store fuel on your property, keep track of remaining fuel levels, or arrange fuel delivery to your home.
Is Natural Gas Right for You?
Natural gas is a clean, renewable, reliable, efficient, and safe fuel for heaters and furnaces. Natural gas has been used to provide light and heat to homes and businesses since the early 1800s. Since the 1950s, natural gas has been used in homes as an energy source for heating systems, as well as for cooking, doing laundry, showering, cleaning, using dishwashers and sanitizers, and more. The cost of gas is usually about 68% less than the cost of electricity and requires lower energy costs. Natural gas also offers more even heat distribution and instant temperature control. Natural gas can be used to fuel boiler systems, forced hot air furnaces, and radiant floor heat. Converting to natural gas can add 6% or more to your home’s value. If you’re still not sure if natural gas is right for you, schedule an in-home consultation with our team to discuss conversion from oil to gas. Our team has extensive training and knowledge in conversions and can answer any questions.
The Oil to Natural Gas Conversion Process
We care about your ability to live in the most comfortable house possible while still getting the most out of your Hunterdon County, NJ, property. We’ll work with you to ensure your house is cozy during the winter and that your fuel costs are lower than before your oil to gas conversion. From beginning to end, our skilled staff will assist you with your oil furnace to gas conversion, working closely with you to make sure that everything is
- Work with your local gas company to arrange for gas line installation on your property.
- Arrange all necessary permits and licenses.
- Disconnect your home heating system.
- Disconnect the oil boiler fuel supply.
- Remove the oil boiler safely and dispose of it according to law.
- Determine the safest and most efficient place to install your gas boiler or furnace.
- Help you choose the most energy-efficient gas heating equipment.
- Install your new gas heater or boiler and connect it to gas lines.
- Test your heater and ensure it is functioning safely and efficiently.
- Walk you through gas heater maintenance and tell you about our preventive maintenance plan.
Consult the Professionals at The Mighty Ducts Heating & Cooling
If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of an oil-to-natural gas conversion in Hunterdon County, NJ, or the surrounding areas, call us today or contact us online. An experienced member of our team will visit your home, assess your property, discuss your needs and goals, answer your questions, and make a professional recommendation for a conversion from oil to gas. We also offer comprehensive heating and cooling services, including heating repair, installation and maintenance.
Proudly Serving Hunterdon County, NJ & Surrounding Areas
In addition to new installations, we perform system replacements, maintenance, and repair services.
Call Mighty Ducts Heating & Cooling LLC today to set up an appointment in Hunterdon County, NJ.