Maintenance Agreements at Mighty Ducts Heating & Cooling LLC
In the fall a Mighty Ducts Mechanic will visit your home to inspect the heating system and check the following:
- Check the thermostat for proper operation.
- Check all safety controls.
- Test hot surface ignitor or pilot system.
- Hook up the Manometer to the gas valve to ensure proper gas pressures.
- Perform bubble tests on gas piping to ensure no leaks are present.
- Change air filter
- Inspect blower motor and ductwork for cleanliness
- Inspect exhaust piping for corrosion and any other defects
- Check total performance and operating efficiency of heating system
- Clean flame sensor
- Perform amp draw readings on blower motors to ensure they are operating within spec.
- Clear drain lines if applicable
- Tighten all electrical connection
- Clean dust and debris in the furnace
- Startup and test furnace for proper operation
In the spring a Mighty Ducts Service Mechanic will visit your home to inspect the cooling system and check the following:
- Perform a temperature reading across the air conditioning coil to monitor refrigeration
- Install gauges to test operating pressures if needed
- Preform amp draw reading on the compressor to ensure it is operating within spec
- Tighten all electrical connections on the load side on the disconnect
- Installation of new air filter
- Clear condensate drain line
- Inspect coils for cleanliness
- Check capacitor to ensure it is operating within spec
- Clean dirt and debris out of the condenser
- Preform amp draw reading on motors to ensure they are operating within spec
- Test condensate overflow safety devices
- Clean condensate pump if applicable
- Take temperature reading across condensing coil
- Open electrical compartment in the condenser to clear out any nests or bugs
- Startup and test air conditioning system for proper operation
- Remove and clean humidifier cover
- Replace humidifier pad
- Vacuum debris out of the humidifier
- Clear drain line
- Clean any environmental growth inside the humidifier
- Test water shut off valve
- Test humidifier solenoid valve
- Inspect & adjust humidifier control
- Startup and test humidifier for proper operation
- Inspect 1/4″ copper water line for leaks & corrosion